Canon imageRUNNER 2630i
Canon imageRUNNER 2630i printer is designed for ease of use with an intuitive large color touch screen (17.8 cm). The iR 2630i is the second of three devices in the new 2600 Series range (iR2625i, iR2630i, iR2645i), printing at 30 A4 PPM and producing quality sharp B&W mono images.
With mobile connectivity, an important everyday requirement you can print, scan, copy, and send with all compatible devices using the advanced mobile connections available. The MFD has standard built-in reliability and enhanced security protecting network data and device usage and with integration, with the cloud, you can seamlessly integrate with print-managed solutions such as uniFLOW Online bringing complete control and management of users and their printing, copying & scanning use.
Canon imageRUNNER 2630i printer uses C-EXV59 (3760C002AA) Black Toner
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Send and Optional Fax
- LCD: 7″ TFT LCD WSVGA Colour Touch panel
- NETWORK: Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Input capacity: Standard: 1,200 sheets
- Output capacity: Standard: 250 sheets
- Print Speed: 30 ppm (A4), 15 ppm (A3), 21 ppm (A4R), 17 ppm (A5R)
- Print resolution: 1,200 x 1,200
- Copy Speed: 30 ppm (A4), 15 ppm (A3), 21 ppm (A4R), 17 ppm (A5R)
- Scan: Standard Document Feeder (DADF-AZ1)