Easy UPS Features & Benefits
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||375Watts / 650VA|
|Output Frequency (not synced)||50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz|
|Waveform type||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Transfer Time||6ms typical : 10ms maximum|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Expected Battery Life (years)||03-May|
|Control panel||LED Status display with On Line : On Batter|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|