Easy UPS Features & Benefits
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
|Output||Max Configurable Power (Watts): 375 Watts / 650VA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
|Input||Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 280V
Number of Power Cords: 1
|Batteries & Runtime||Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 V
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
|Surge Protection and Filtering||Surge energy rating: 156Joules|