The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices. PowerEdge R340 provides improved performance due to 50% more cores, scale with 17% more storage capacity. It can protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack Server – PER340M3
- 3.5″ Chassis with up to 4 Hot Plug Hard Drives
- Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.4GHz, 12M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (80W)
- 8GB UDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank
- 1 x 2TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive
- ReadyRails Static Rails for 2/4-post Rack
- Standard Bezel
- On-Board LAN On Motherboard Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet
- PERC H330 RAID Controller
- iDRAC9 Express Management
- Signle 350w Power Supply (1x350W)
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Dell PowerEdge R340 Rack Server – PER340M3”